With the CASE Sectional Snow Pusher, you can get the edge you need to clear snow cleaner, faster and safer—and with lower operating costs.READ MORE »
Stock up on the right filters
Filters may look similar from the outside, but looks can be deceiving. Will-fit/auto part stores filters typically contain paper or cellulose media. These filters can stop particles down to 25-35 microns. This may be adequate for some engines, but for longer engine life, particles of 10-20 microns should be removed as these are the sizes that can cause the most damage.
For hydraulic systems, the filter’s burst pressure is critical. If the filter media fails, there is no indicator light to alert the operator that unfiltered fluid is now circulating through the hydraulic and drive train components. In recent tests, a well-known name-brand filter was tested for burst pressure against the original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) filter. The will-fit filter failed at less than half of the OEM’s specification.
Count on filters from your Case IH dealer—their advanced design and durable construction are rigorously tested to ensure the best heavy-duty protection for your equipment:
• Improved cold flow allows filtered oil to reach the engine more quickly
• Filters deliver high soot tolerance and dirt-holding capacity for greater filter life
• 48 percent more dirt-holding capacity
• High-viscosity pressure drop—25 percent less restriction
• Better injector and fuel pump protection
• MicroLoc™ synthetic media filters out water from the fuel and other contaminants
ACTIVATED CARBON FRESH AIR CAB FILTERS
• Synthetic media captures dust, pollens and other allergens without airflow restriction
• Carbon is bonded to the filter media so no need to add loose carbon refill
ENGINE AIR FILTERS
• Advanced RadialsealTM provides a virtually leak-free seal in rough conditions
• Improved contaminant encapsulation—dust and dirt won’t dislodge during service
Learn more about filters here.