Improve your growing season by applying nitrogen to your crops when and where it matters most.READ MORE »
Stay sharp with genuine Case IH cutting parts
When it comes to maximizing productivity and uptime, the parts you choose really do matter. Case IH cutting parts are made specifically for your machine — through a superior manufacturing process that ensures better compatibility and unmatched performance.
Case IH sickle sections
- Made from tough, high carbon material for superior strength
- Engineered to sharpen while they work for a cleaner cut
- Induction hardened and tempered for maximum durability
- Back hardened to maximize tensile strength
Case IH disc mower blades
- Feature radial twist design to increase blade rigidity
- Edges are milled, not rolled, for closer , more uniform cut
- Austempered for superior impact absorption
- Impact and bend tested to ensure superior strength and flexibility
Watch the video below to learn more about how our superior cutting parts are made.
Shop cutting parts here.