Are you keeping up with what counts for 15 to 20 percent of your equipment’s operating costs? Here’s why tire selection and maintenance matters.READ MORE »
Lifebloods for your livelihood
New Case IH fluids are the only ones you need in your shed—and the lifebloods of your equipment. No. 1 Engine™ oil, Hy-Tran® Ultraction™ hydraulic/transmission oil and Actifull™ OT Extended-Life Premix Heavy-Duty OAT coolant/antifreeze were created to help producers meet the demands of both Tier-4 engines and CVT transmissions; they even work with legacy equipment. Here are some things to know about these new fluids:
- Fluids work with all engine types and brands—even older equipment.
- Hy-Tran Ultraction offers best-in-class water tolerance (the highest level in the industry)—withstanding contamination without additive depletion.
- These are the only fluids tested and recommended for your Case IH equipment by our expert engineers.
- Our fluids come with solidly defined performance and service interval properties (up to 600 hours between oil changes for select equipment models), something will-fit brands can’t claim.
- Case IH fluids assure longer service intervals, higher performance, a lower risk of equipment failure and better preserved machine equity.
- Higher combustion temperatures and cylinder pressures are among the emission technology advances in the Tier-4B engines. As a result, the coolant in these new engines must resist deposit buildup and other issues that can occur in such extreme conditions. Actifull OT coolant meets this demand.
Watch the video below for fluid and filter maintenance tips.