Don’t risk your equipment investment—and your grain quality—with aftermarket combine concaves.READ MORE »
Kits are it!
Don’t waste time—or money—on routine maintenance efforts. Go with parts kits from your Case IH dealer for more convenient, cost-effective service. Why kits? Read on.
- Kits come with every component you’ll need for your maintenance—for the most convenient equipment enhancements and field repairs.
- You can feel confident when you buy parts kits because they contain only the genuine Case IH parts made for your machine.
- Thanks to the included hardware and instructions, using kits couldn’t be simpler.
- Kits often come at a discounted price, as compared to purchasing each part separately.
- Thanks to a six-month parts warranty, you can rest easy that Case IH kits are reliable and durable.
- Our kit selection is relevant and comprehensive—because we created them based on feedback from customers like you.