A major challenge for today’s hay producer is to effectively identify and deal with the variations in moisture and hay quality. The Case IH ProRFV System is advanced software that views, records and tracks the Relative Feed Value (RFV) for […]READ MORE »
The Case IH Service Advantage
Backed by CNH Industrial Parts & Service—a leader in manufacturing, logistics and service—your Case IH dealer has what it takes to protect your equipment investment. Read on to discover the Case IH service advantage.
- Genuine parts, guaranteed performance. Only genuine Case IH parts were made for your machine—and designed to facilitate peak performance.
- Better planning. Guarantee your lifetime maintenance costs with a Planned Maintenance Contract.
- Reduced labor costs. Only your dealer offers efficient labor costs that are driven by factory labor time guidelines.
- Certified service. Increase the residual value of your equipment with Certified Maintenance Inspections.
- Thorough inspection. Our valuable diagnostic tools—including a full suite of fluid tests that reveal early warning signs—can help you avoid high-cost repairs later down the road.
- Fast parts delivery. Increase your uptime with faster parts delivery, courtesy of our world-class parts organization
- Superior protection. With one of the best parts warranties in the industry, you’ll have solid peace-of-mind. Unlike many others, we include the cost of labor when you service your equipment at a Case IH dealership. Reduce the cost of potential future repairs and protect your powertrain beyond your base warranty with the Case IH Powertrain Protection Plan.
- Fast, cost-efficient restoration. CNH Industrial Reman parts from your Case IH dealer aren’t simply rebuilt from the point of failure—they’re remanufactured from their core, and often tested to stricter standards than the day they originally rolled off the factory floor. When it comes to being cost-efficient without sacrificing quality, there’s no better option.