With the CASE Sectional Snow Pusher, you can get the edge you need to clear snow cleaner, faster and safer—and with lower operating costs.READ MORE »
For a brighter season, go LED.
When you switch to LED lights from Case IH, superior visibility isn’t the only bright spot. In fact, one LED light can outlive more than 20 HID lights, saving time, money and hassle. So what might seem like a luxury is actually the more economical choice.
Here are some of the benefits of LED:
- Brighter, whiter. LED lights produce a crisp, bright white light—the closest to real daylight of any artificial light sources. What’s more, their beam patterns cover more area than traditional lights.
- Longer-lasting. The solid-state construction of LED lights eliminates fragile bulbs, filaments or electrodes—perfect for the harsh conditions your equipment faces.
- Lowest cost of ownership. LED lights far outlast incandescent, halogen and HID lights, saving you money and time over the life of your machine.
- Versatility and easy installation. LED lights from your Case IH dealer feature easy, bolt-on installation—simply attach them and wire them up.
- Less power/amps. LED lights use fewer amps than alternative light types, making them ideal for older equipment and contributing to enhanced productivity for any machine.
Watch the video below to learn more about the advantages of LED lights or read more info here.