With the CASE Sectional Snow Pusher, you can get the edge you need to clear snow cleaner, faster and safer—and with lower operating costs.READ MORE »
10 reasons to partner with your Case IH dealer
- We designed and built your machines.
Only we can provide you with the expert service and genuine Case IH parts specifically designed for your equipment to protect your investment and maintain uptime.
- Top-tier parts distribution.You don’t have time to wait for a part. Our 10 Case IH parts depots are strategically located to maximize parts availability and accelerate delivery times.
- Industry-leading parts warranty. Case IH warranties cover both parts and labor. Our industry-leading coverage protects new and remanufactured parts installed at a Case IH dealership.
- Qualified technicians. As Case IH equipment advances, so do Case IH qualified technicians. Our technicians are trained on advancements in technology specific to Case IH equipment.
- Lower owning and operating costs. In addition to genuine Case IH parts, we offer a full range of cost-effective alternatives. Case IH remanufactured parts and a full all-makes product line support your operation and give you the lowest cost of ownership.
- Certified Machine Inspections. Get peace of mind through preventative maintenance. Our experienced technicians provide you with recommendations on how to maintain your machine’s peak performance.
- Our electronic service tools.Trust service tools and proprietary software solutions, exclusively available to Case IH dealers, to quickly diagnose machine performance issues to keep you up and running.
- Latest updates.Only we have direct access to the latest Case IH operational, service and repair information, ensuring that you get regular updates on your equipment the moment they’re available.
- Planned maintenance agreements. Get a fixed price for future service with a plan that is tailored to meet your specific needs—making budgeting efforts easier than ever.
- Work smarter—not harder.Get in and out of the field as efficiently as possible with our collection of Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) software products.